At Home Reading Fireflies Incentive
April 1, 2020
During this time of uncertainty, we at the Columbia Fireflies want to provide our younger fans and students around our Midlands community with some fun and educational at home activities. The Fireflies Reading Program presented by Prisma Health Children's Hospital is one of our most prominent educational programs and we have converted it into an easy, at home program.
All children ages 3 to 14 are eligible to participate in the program. The program will last for four weeks, beginning on March 23 and ending on April 19. Each child who completes the program will receive a FREE ticket to a 2020 Fireflies home game, a voucher for a free hot dog, chips and a drink plus a grand prize reward voucher. Additional tickets can be purchased by friends and family for $9 each.
For any questions, contact Ty Jamieson, Reading Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (803)888-3011.
How To Participate
Participation is easy! Here are the five easy steps involved in completing the program:
- Parents - Fill our the online registration form below.
- Read - Read an age appropriate book for at least 25 minutes per day for four weeks
- Hit a HOME RUN - Reach first base (after week one), reach second base (after week two), reach third base (after week three), reach home plate (after week four).
- Redeem your prizes - Fill out the online completion form below. Once completed, the student will receive a FREE ticket, a voucher for hot dog, chips, and a drink, and additional prizes when they come to the game. Additional tickets for family members will be available at a discounted rate of $9.
- Speak with Fireflies Representative - Once we have the 2020 season schedule, a Fireflies representative will reach out to finalize the ticket order for a game this Summer.
The Lexington Chamber & Visitors Center community calendar is moderated for posting acceptable events, however, does not endorse nor verify the information included. Entries are submitted by community members and include links and contacts for the event host of each event. LCVC does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness nor security of the link, web site or content linked thereto.